"I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want."
- Mark Twain
These powerful exercises will allow you to identify exactly what it is that you want out of life.
A philosopher once recorded the following on his voicemail:"This device is programmed to ask two simple questions: Who are you and what do you want? Most people live their entire lives without answering either one."
There may be a little voice in your head that keeps asking questions such as the following:
- "Is this it?"
- "Is this all there is to life?"
- "When do things get better?"
- "When do I get to really start living my life?"
The answer to these questions is that life is meant to be filled with abundance and joy. Every day can be better than the one before. The way in which you start moving toward your best life is to begin by identifying what it is that you truly want. And the best way to discover what you want is through exercises designed to help you uncover your heart's desire.
"The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want." - Ben Stein
Here's What's Inside . . .
"Book of Possibilities - Powerful Exercises for Uncovering Your Heart's Desires", contains sixteen exercises to help you determine what it is that you want from life. The exercises are the following:
- Exercise 1 - Your Immediate Needs: At the moment your life might be in such a state of chaos that you can't even imagine what your ideal life might look like. If this is the case, then begin by identifying your immediate needs.
- Exercise 2 - Go On An Archaeological Dig: Dig up your long-forgotten dreams and ambitions.
- Exercise 3 - A Collage of Your Best Life: Images are a bridge between our emotions and our conscious knowledge. By creating a collage of images representing what you want from life, you'll allow yourself to express what you truly want, instead of simply going after what your logical mind thinks you should want.
- Exercise 4 - Identify How You Want to Feel: Ultimately, everything we do is an attempt to feel a certain way. Some people want to feel self-actualized, others want achievement, others just want to be happy, and so on. Identify what you want by first identifying how you want to feel.
- Exercise 5 - Reawaken Your Original Vision: When you were a kid, you knew what you wanted. Reawaken that knowledge.
- Exercise 6 - Remember That Your Time Here is Finite: Follow John Keating's advice from the film "Dead Poets' Society": Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!
- Exercise 7 - Chip Away At What Doesn't Belong: A lot of the time we don't go after what we truly want because of self-imposed limitations. In this exercise you'll be chipping away at those limitations.
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?" "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat. "I don't much care where--" said Alice. "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat. "--so long as I get SOMEWHERE," Alice added as an explanation. "Oh, you're sure to do that," said the Cat, "if you only walk long enough."
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Plus . . .
- Exercise 8 - Let All of Your Voices Be Heard: We all have many different voices in our head, including The Artist, The Athlete, The Lover, and others. It's very likely that you've been squelching a few of your voices. In order to live a full life you need to allow all of your voices to be heard.
- Exercise 9 - The Flip Side Sometimes the best way to uncover what you want is to start out by identifying what you don't want.
- Exercise 10 - The Perfect Day Use this guided meditation to uncover what your Perfect Day looks like. This will give you lots of clues as to what it is that you really want.
- Exercise 11 - Five Wishes This exercise is based on the book "The Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Help Your Dreams Come True", written by Gay Hendricks. It will help you to uncover the top five things that you want in life.
- Exercise 12 - The Seven Stories Exercise This exercise is a great way to identify what has brought you joy in the past, so that you can identify what you need more of in your life in the present and in the future.
- Exercise 13 - Discover and Use Your Top Strength The field of Positive Psychology--founded by Martin Seligman--holds that there are specific things that we can do in order to be happier. One of these is to discover your top strengths and make sure that you apply them. This exercise will show you how.
- Exercise 14 - How to Be Remarkable Everyone can be remarkable, by setting a remarkable goal. This exercise will show you a ten-step process for becoming remarkable.
- Exercise 15 - Your Top Three Regrets One of the best ways to determine what it is that you want to do in life is to think of what you most regret not having done. This exercise will help you to overcome your regrets.
- Exercise 16 - Wake-Up Call . . . Your Obituary This is the tried and true obituary exercise, but with a powerful twist.
"Book of Possibilities - Powerful Exercises for Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" is a 102 Page PDF.
"Guidebook of Dreams - 1000 Triggers For Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" is a 211 Page PDF which contains 100 questions for each of your main ten life areas (finances, health, personal development, fun and adventure, and so on).
You get "Guidebook of Dreams" as a bonus with your purchase of "Book of Possibilities: Powerful Exercises for Uncovering Your Heart's Desire". (Read more.)
My 'No-Questions, No-Hassles'
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Even though "Book of Possibilities - Powerful Exercises for Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" doesn't cost very much at all, I want you to be doubly confident in your purchase. That's why I offer a full, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. You can try it out for 30 days, and if you're not fully convinced it's worth every cent you paid after that time, simply email me for a full refund: email@example.com.
Get "Book of Possibilities"--and the bonus-- for just $13.85!
P.S. Get your very own copy of the ebook "Book of Possibilities: Powerful Exercises for Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" so that you can clearly identify what it is that you want, and start working towards getting it, right now.
P.S.S. If you have any questions about "Book of Possibilities", just ask and I'll be happy to answer them for you. I also look forward to reading your success stories. Send me an email.