Take an Armchair Journey Through All of the Best That Life Has to Offer
Download the eBook, take out a pen and paper, and create a list of everything that you want to be, do, and have in life.
"Creating a bucket list--which is essentially a list of your life goals--is an affirmation of yourself, of your life, and of your ability to choose." Marelisa Fabrega
I'm Marelisa Fabrega--a lawyer, an entrepreneur, a runner, a world-traveler, a Qi Gong practitioner, an author, and the owner of the successful blog, "Daring to Live Fully". I've always been committed to living life to the fullest, so when I first came across the concept of bucket lists about five years ago, I got hooked (you can see some of the items which I've crossed off my bucket list on the sidebar).
My blog's mission is to help people live their best lives, and creating a bucket list is a powerful tool for doing just that. "Idea Book" is the result of extensive research into everything from the best festivals on earth, to creating rituals for strengthening your family ties, and countless things in between. That is, it's a cornucopia of ideas for you to pick and choose from in deciding what to do with your one wild and precious life (to borrow a phrase from Mary Oliver).
In "Idea Book" you'll discover all of the inspiration that you'll need to create a bucket list that will make you feel happy to be alive!
Here's What's Inside
How to Use the "Idea Book"You can use the "Idea Book" as follows:
- Reflect on your life and decide what you want to make of it.
- Be filled with a sense of possibility.
- Set your New Year's Resolutions.
- Set goals when you have a birthday coming up.
- Be motivated and inspired to live your best life.
- Dream of the possibilities that life has to offer.
- Give yourself a swift kick in the seat of the pants if you're in a funk or have recently suffered a mayor setback.
- Stop looking at life as a spectator sport and get in the game.
- Follow Paulo Coelho's philosophy of life: be an adventurer in search of treasure.
- Make a list of all the things you've already done.
- Create a bucket list that will make you feel excited every day when you get out of bed.
- Level-up in every area of your life.
You get a 912 Page PDF with over 200,000 words. This truly is the bible of bucket lists and is jam-packed with helpful information.
You'll Find Ideas For Every Life Area . . .
"Idea book - 10,000 Ideas for Your Bucket List" contains ideas for all of the following life areas:
- 750 Ideas for Your Sports/Fitness Bucket List
- 500 Ideas for Your Adventures Bucket List
- 2,000 Ideas for Your Places to Visit/Adventures Bucket List
- 1,275 Ideas for Your Leisure Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Personal Development Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Education Bucket List
- 350 Ideas for Your Financial Bucket List
- 400 Ideas for Your Relationships Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Lifestyle Bucket List
- 250 Ideas for Your Spirituality Bucket List
- 200 Ideas for Your Contributions Bucket List
- 800 Ideas for Your Vocation Bucket List
- 400 Ideas for Your Possessions Bucket List
- 825 Ideas for Your Fun Bucket List
"Idea Book: 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List" is divided into the 14 categories you see above, plus over 650 subcategories, so you get a very organized and easy to read eBook.
Here's a sample page:
The bucket list items come to life with practical descriptions, over 2,000 images, and over 7,500 links to web sites and videos.
Here's another sample page:
Here's a third sample page:
Here's a fourth sample page:
When you purchase "Idea Book", you'll also receive the following two bonuses:
"Book of Possibilities - Powerful Exercises for Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" is a 102-Page PDF which contains sixteen exercises. By completing these fun, engaging exercises, you'll be able to identify exactly what it is that you want out of life. The exercises are the following:
- Exercise 1 - Your Immediate Needs: At the moment your life might be in such a state of chaos that you can't even imagine what your ideal life might look like. If this is the case, then begin by identifying your immediate needs.
- Exercise 2 - Go On An Archaeological Dig: Dig up your long-forgotten dreams and ambitions.
- Exercise 3 - A Collage of Your Best Life: Images are a bridge between our emotions and our conscious knowledge. By creating a collage of images representing what you want from life, you'll allow yourself to express what you truly want, instead of simply going after what your logical mind thinks you should want.
- Exercise 4 - Identify How You Want to Feel: Ultimately, everything we do is an attempt to feel a certain way. Some people want to feel self-actualized, others want achievement, others just want to be happy, and so on. Identify what you want by first identifying how you want to feel.
- Exercise 5 - Reawaken Your Original Vision: When you were a kid, you knew what you wanted. Reawaken that knowledge.
- Exercise 6 - Remember That Your Time Here is Finite: Follow John Keating's advice from the film "Dead Poets' Society": Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!
- Exercise 7 - Chip Away At What Doesn't Belong: A lot of the time we don't go after what we truly want because of self-imposed limitations. In this exercise you'll be chipping away at those limitations.
- Exercise 8 - Let All of Your Voices Be Heard: We all have many different voices in our head, including The Artist, The Athlete, The Lover, and others. It's very likely that you've been squelching a few of your voices. In order to live a full life you need to allow all of your voices to be heard.
- Exercise 9 - The Flip Side Sometimes the best way to uncover what you want is to start out by identifying what you don't want.
- Exercise 10 - The Perfect Day Use this guided meditation to uncover what your Perfect Day looks like. This will give you lots of clues as to what it is that you really want.
- Exercise 11 - Five Wishes This exercise is based on the book "The Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Help Your Dreams Come True", written by Gay Hendricks. It will help you to uncover the top five things that you want in life.
- Exercise 12 - The Seven Stories Exercise This exercise is a great way to identify what has brought you joy in the past, so that you can identify what you need more of in your life in the present and in the future.
- Exercise 13 - Discover and Use Your Top Strength The field of Positive Psychology--founded by Martin Seligman--holds that there are specific things that we can do in order to be happier. One of these is to discover your top strengths and make sure that you apply them. This exercise will show you how.
- Exercise 14 - How to Be Remarkable Everyone can be remarkable, by setting a remarkable goal. This exercise will show you a ten-step process for becoming remarkable.
- Exercise 15 - Your Top Three Regrets One of the best ways to determine what it is that you want to do in life is to think of what you most regret not having done. This exercise will help you to overcome your regrets.
- Exercise 16 - Wake-Up Call . . . Your Obituary This is the tried and true obituary exercise, but with a powerful twist.
Although "Book of Possibilities" normally sells for $13.85, you get it as a bonus with your purchase of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List". (Read More)
"Guidebook of Dreams - 1000 Triggers For Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" is a 211 page PDF which contains idea triggers for all of the following life areas:
- Dream Triggers: Finances One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of finances.
- Dream Triggers: Learning/Personal Development One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of learning/personal development.
- Dream Triggers: Vocation/Career One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of vocation/career.
- Dream Triggers: Love/Family One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of love/family.
- Dream Triggers: Social/Community One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of social/community.
- Dream Triggers: Dwelling One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of dwelling.
- Dream Triggers: Spirituality One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of spirituality.
- Dream Triggers: Fitness/Health One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of fitness/health.
- Dream Triggers: Travel/Adventure/Fun One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of travel/adventure/fun.
- Possessions One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of possessions.
Although "Guidebook of Dreams" normally sells for $13.85, you get it as a bonus with your purchase of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List". (Read More)
My 'No-Questions, No-Hassles'
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be doubly confident in your purchase of "Idea Book". That's why I offer a full, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. You can try it out for 30 days, and if you're not fully convinced it's worth every cent you paid after that time, simply email me for a full refund: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get all 3 eBooks--Idea Book, Guidebook of Dreams, and Book of Possibilities-- for just $13.85! That's over 1,200 pages of goodness.
Just sit back with "Idea Book" and the 2 bonuses and create a bucket list that will inspire and motivate you to live life to the fullest!
P.S. Get your very own copy of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List", "Guidebook of Dreams", and "Book of Possibilities" and start creating your bucket list now.
P.S.S. If you have any questions, just ask and I'll be happy to answer them for you. Send me an email.