Take an Armchair Journey Through All of the Best That Life Has to Offer
Download the eBook, take out a pen and paper, and create a list of everything that you want to be, do, and have in life.
"Creating a bucket list--which is essentially a list of your life goals--is an affirmation of yourself, of your life, and of your ability to choose." Marelisa Fabrega
I'm Marelisa Fabrega--a lawyer, an entrepreneur, a runner, a world-traveler, a Qi Gong practitioner, an author, and the owner of the successful blog, "Daring to Live Fully". I've always been committed to living life to the fullest, so when I first came across the concept of bucket lists about five years ago, I got hooked (you can see some of the items which I've crossed off my bucket list on the sidebar).
My blog's mission is to help people live their best lives, and creating a bucket list is a powerful tool for doing just that. "Idea Book" is the result of extensive research into everything from the best festivals on earth, to creating rituals for strengthening your family ties, and countless things in between. That is, it's a cornucopia of ideas for you to pick and choose from in deciding what to do with your one wild and precious life (to borrow a phrase from Mary Oliver).
In "Idea Book" you'll discover all of the inspiration that you'll need to create a bucket list that will make you feel happy to be alive!
Here's What's Inside
How to Use the "Idea Book"You can use the "Idea Book" as follows:
- Reflect on your life and decide what you want to make of it.
- Be filled with a sense of possibility.
- Set your New Year's Resolutions.
- Set goals when you have a birthday coming up.
- Be motivated and inspired to live your best life.
- Dream of the possibilities that life has to offer.
- Give yourself a swift kick in the seat of the pants if you're in a funk or have recently suffered a mayor setback.
- Stop looking at life as a spectator sport and get in the game.
- Follow Paulo Coelho's philosophy of life: be an adventurer in search of treasure.
- Make a list of all the things you've already done.
- Create a bucket list that will make you feel excited every day when you get out of bed.
- Level-up in every area of your life.
You get a 1,130 Page PDF with over 250,000 words. This truly is the bible of bucket lists and is jam-packed with helpful information.
You'll Find Ideas For Every Life Area . . .
"Idea book - 10,000 Ideas for Your Bucket List" contains ideas for all of the following life areas:
- 1,000 Ideas for Your Fitness Bucket List
- 550 Ideas for Your Adventures Bucket List
- 2,000 Ideas for Your Travel Bucket List
- 1,275 Ideas for Your Leisure Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Personal Development Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Education Bucket List
- 450 Ideas for Your Financial Bucket List
- 400 Ideas for Your Relationships Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Lifestyle Bucket List
- 250 Ideas for Your Spirituality Bucket List
- 200 Ideas for Your Contributions Bucket List
- 800 Ideas for Your Vocation Bucket List
- 825 Ideas for Your Fun Bucket List
"Idea Book: 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List" is divided into the 14 categories you see above, plus over 650 subcategories, so you get a very organized and easy to read eBook.
Here's a sample page:
The bucket list items come to life with practical descriptions, over 2,500 images, and over 7,500 links to web sites and videos.
Here's another sample page:
Here's a third sample page:
Here's a fourth sample page:
When you purchase "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List", you'll also receive the following three bonuses:
"Book of Possibilities - Powerful Exercises for Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" is a 102-Page PDF which contains sixteen exercises. By completing these fun, engaging exercises, you'll be able to identify exactly what it is that you want out of life.
Although "Book of Possibilities" normally sells for $13.85, you get it as a bonus with your purchase of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List". (Read More).
"Guidebook of Dreams - 1000 Triggers For Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" is a 211 page PDF which contains 100 questions for each of your main ten life areas (finances, health, personal development, fun and adventure, and so on).
Although "Guidebook of Dreams" normally sells for $13.85, you get it as a bonus with your purchase of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List". (Read More).
"Idea Book - 500 Ideas For Your Summer Bucket List" has ideas to cover every aspect of your summer. It contains 500 summer bucket list ideas, 500 images, over 25,000 words, and 375 links to helpful web sites and videos.
Although "Idea Book - 500 Ideas For Your Summer Bucket List" normally sells for $9.95, you get it as a bonus with your purchase of "Idea Book -10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List". (Read More).
My 'No-Questions, No-Hassles'
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be doubly confident in your purchase of "Idea Book". That's why I offer a full, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. You can try it out for 30 days, and if you're not fully convinced it's worth every cent you paid after that time, simply email me for a full refund: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get "Idea Book -10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List"--and the three bonuses--for just $29.00!
P.S. Get your very own copy of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List", "Guidebook of Dreams", and "Book of Possibilities" and start creating your bucket list now.
P.S.S. If you have any questions, just ask and I'll be happy to answer them for you. Send me an email.