Take an armchair journey through all of the best that life has to offer, and start thinking in terms of what you want to be, do, and have in life.
Use this eBook as an affirmation of yourself, of your life, and of your ability to choose.
"Idea Book" is a 520-page eBook containing 10,000 bucket list ideas. The bucket list items come to life with descriptions, images, and links to articles, web sites, and videos.
I'm Marelisa Fabrega--owner of the successful blog "Daring to Live Fully". About five years ago I created a Squidoo lens containing bucket list ideas which became wildly popular (3.8K likes on Facebook, pinned over 53,000 times, and over 1,000 people have left comments). At that time, I got hooked on bucket lists.
I created my own bucket list (you can see some of the items which I've crossed off my bucket list on the sidebar), and I've spent lots of time reading other people's bucket lists. In fact, I've read thousands of bucket lists--some have been adventurous, others have been more family oriented, and others have centered around career achievement and leaving a legacy.
I decided to collect all of the bucket list ideas which I had been jotting down over the years in an eBook. In addition, I did lots of research to make sure that my eBook covered all facets of life and was truly inspiring (plus, I'm an attorney, so I'm a bit of a research fanatic). That's how "Idea Book: 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List" came to be.
However, "Idea Book" is much more than just an eBook. As you read through it you'll be taking an armchair journey through all of the best that life has to offer: from the magnificent castles in the French Loire Valley, to the Costa Rica rainforest; and from creating rituals and traditions with your family, to reading "The Harvard Classics".
I hope that you'll download "Idea Book" and use it to create a bucket list that makes you feel happy to be alive.
How to Use the "Idea Book"You can use the "Idea Book" as follows:
- Reflect on your life and decide what you want to make of it.
- Be filled with a sense of possibility.
- Set your New Year's Resolutions.
- Set goals when you have a birthday coming up.
- Be motivated and inspired to live your best life.
- Dream of the possibilities that life has to offer.
- Give yourself a swift kick in the seat of the pants if you're in a funk or have recently suffered a mayor setback.
- Stop looking at life as a spectator sport and get in the game.
- Follow Paulo Coelho's philosophy of life: be an adventurer in search of treasure.
- Make a list of all the things you've already done.
- Create a bucket list that will make you feel excited every day when you get out of bed.
- Level-up in every area of your life.
Here's a sample page:
You can download the sample above by clicking here.
You'll Find Ideas For Every Life Area . . .
"Idea book - 10,000 Ideas for Your Bucket List" contains ideas for all of the following life areas:
- 750 Ideas for Your Sports/Fitness Bucket List
- 2,500 Ideas for Your Places to Visit/Adventures Bucket List
- 1,275 Ideas for Your Leisure Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Personal Development Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Education Bucket List
- 350 Ideas for Your Financial Bucket List
- 400 Ideas for Your Relationships Bucket List
- 750 Ideas for Your Lifestyle Bucket List
- 250 Ideas for Your Spirituality Bucket List
- 200 Ideas for Your Contributions Bucket List
- 800 Ideas for Your Vocation Bucket List
- 400 Ideas for Your Possessions Bucket List
- 825 Ideas for Your Fun Bucket List
Each main category is divided into further subcategories, so you get a very organized and easy to read eBook. Here are some of the subcategories:
- Water Adventures, Sky Adventures, Train Adventures, Adventures With Animals, Space Adventures, Natural Wonders to Visit, Books to Read Bucket List, Couples Bucket List, Friendship Bucket List, Creativity Bucket List, Random Acts of Kindness Bucket List, and so on.
"Creating a bucket list--which is essentially a list of your life goals--is an affirmation of yourself, of your life, and of your ability to choose." - Marelisa Fabrega
You'll Find Inspiration for the Little Things
- Get framed art of your favorite cartoon and hang it up in your home.
- For your first wedding anniversary--which is paper--give your spouse a love book, created by you, filled with all the reasons why you cherish them.
- Try Polish Pierogi -- a half circular dumpling of unleavened dough that is lovingly stuffed with mashed potato, cabbage, dry cottage cheese, assorted meats and fruits.
- Climb a tree.
- Throw a Roaring 20s Great Gatsby themed party. Make sure to have food, music, and cocktails from the era, the right decor, and ask people to dress in costume.
- Try Ernest Hemingway's favorite cocktail: mojitos, a minty Cuban cocktail.
- Pay for the coffee for the person behind you and start a goodwill chain.
- Take the happiness challenge: go for 21 days straight without complaining.
You'll Find Inspiration for the Big Things
- Be recognized as one of the top three authorities in your field.
- Be chosen as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in order to help ensure every child's right to health, education, equality and protection.
- Take a sabbatical every seven years and spend each one living in a different part of the world.
- Complete the Disney World Marathon. The course takes you through all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, starting at Epcot, continuing on to the Magic Kingdom Park, Disney's Animal Kingdom Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Be chosen as one of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- Visit every state capitol in the US. Better yet, make it a tradition to visit a different state capitol with your spouse every year for your anniversary.
- Climb Mount Everest, the world's tallest peak which reaches 29,029 feet.
- Heal your past.
Here's another sample page:
You can download the sample above by clicking here.
"Idea Book" is a PDF document, so you can get started creating your bucket list--or life list--as soon as you order it. It contains 520 pages.
"Book of Possibilities - Powerful Exercises for Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" is a 62-Page PDF which contains fifteen exercises. By completing these fun, engaging exercises, you'll be able to identify exactly what it is that you want out of life. The exercises are the following:
- Exercise 1 - Your Immediate Needs: At the moment your life might be in such a state of chaos that you can't even imagine what your ideal life might look like. If this is the case, then begin by identifying your immediate needs.
- Exercise 2 - Go On An Archaeological Dig: Dig up your long-forgotten dreams and ambitions.
- Exercise 3 - A Collage of Your Best Life: Images are a bridge between our emotions and our conscious knowledge. By creating a collage of images representing what you want from life, you'll allow yourself to express what you truly want, instead of simply going after what your logical mind thinks you should want.
- Exercise 4 - Identify How You Want to Feel: Ultimately, everything we do is an attempt to feel a certain way. Some people want to feel self-actualized, others want achievement, others just want to be happy, and so on. Identify what you want by first identifying how you want to feel.
- Exercise 5 - Reawaken Your Original Vision: When you were a kid, you knew what you wanted. Reawaken that knowledge.
- Exercise 6 - Remember That Your Time Here is Finite: Follow John Keating's advice from the film "Dead Poets' Society": Carpe Diem! Seize the Day!
- Exercise 7 - Chip Away At What Doesn't Belong: A lot of the time we don't go after what we truly want because of self-imposed limitations. In this exercise you'll be chipping away at those limitations.
- Exercise 8 - Let All of Your Voices Be Heard: We all have many different voices in our head, including The Artist, The Athlete, The Lover, and others. It's very likely that you've been squelching a few of your voices. In order to live a full life you need to allow all of your voices to be heard.
- Exercise 9 - The Flip Side Sometimes the best way to uncover what you want is to start out by identifying what you don't want.
- Exercise 10 - The Perfect Day Use this guided meditation to uncover what your Perfect Day looks like. This will give you lots of clues as to what it is that you really want.
- Exercise 11 - Five Wishes This exercise is based on the book "The Five Wishes: How Answering One Simple Question Can Help Your Dreams Come True", written by Gay Hendricks. It will help you to uncover the top five things that you want in life.
- Exercise 12 - Discover and Use Your Top Strength The field of Positive Psychology--founded by Martin Seligman--holds that there are specific things that we can do in order to be happier. One of these is to discover your top strengths and make sure that you apply them. This exercise will show you how.
- Exercise 13 - How to Be Remarkable Everyone can be remarkable, by setting a remarkable goal. This exercise will show you a ten-step process for becoming remarkable.
- Exercise 14 - Your Top Three Regrets One of the best ways to determine what it is that you want to do in life is to think of what you most regret not having done. This exercise will help you to overcome your regrets.
- Exercise 15 - Wake-Up Call . . . Your Obituary This is the tried and true obituary exercise, but with a powerful twist.
Although "Book of Possibilities" normally sells for $11.85, you get it as a bonus with your purchase of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List". (Read More)
"Guidebook of Dreams - 1000 Triggers For Uncovering Your Heart's Desire" is a 211 page PDF which contains idea triggers for all of the following life areas:
- Dream Triggers: Finances One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of finances.
- Dream Triggers: Learning/Personal Development One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of learning/personal development.
- Dream Triggers: Vocation/Career One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of vocation/career.
- Dream Triggers: Love/Family One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of love/family.
- Dream Triggers: Social/Community One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of social/community.
- Dream Triggers: Dwelling One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of dwelling.
- Dream Triggers: Spirituality One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of spirituality.
- Dream Triggers: Fitness/Health One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of fitness/health.
- Dream Triggers: Travel/Adventure/Fun One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of travel/adventure/fun.
- Possessions One hundred (100) questions to ask yourself to help you determine what you want and set goals in the area of possessions.
Although "Guidebook of Dreams" normally sells for $11.85, you get it as a bonus with your purchase of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List". (Read More)
My 'No-Questions, No-Hassles'
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
I want you to be doubly confident in your purchase of "Idea Book". That's why I offer a full, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. You can try it out for 30 days, and if you're not fully convinced it's worth every cent you paid after that time, simply email me for a full refund: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You get all 3 eBooks--Idea Book, Guidebook of Dreams, and Book of Possibilities-- for just $11.85!
P.S. Get your very own copy of "Idea Book - 10,000 Ideas For Your Bucket List" and start creating your bucket list now.
P.S.S. If you have any questions about "Idea Book", just ask and I'll be happy to answer them for you. I also look forward to reading your success stories. Send me an email.