You can create a documentary, write a novel, simplify your life, start your own business, become a millionaire, or achieve any of your dreams in justone hour a day.
Here's how . . .
Most people believe that in order to make an important change in their lives--pursue their dream career, become a published author, find a way to create multiple streams of passive income, learn to play the guitar, and so on--they need to have a large chunk of free time at their disposal.
At the same time, few people have the luxury of taking a long sabbatical--lasting a year or more--which they can devote exclusively to achieving an important life goal. However, in order to change your life, all that you really need is one hour a day.
"With perseverance , the very odds and ends of time may be worked up into results of the greatest value." - The Royal Path of Life
Here's Some of What You'll Find Inside
- Journalist Geoff Edgers used the one-hour-a-day formula to make his dream of producing a movie come true.
- Legal-thriller author John Grisham used the one-hour-a-day formula to go from working at a low paying job he hated, to becoming a millionaire doing what he loves.
- Simplicity guru Elaine St. James used the one-hour-a-day formula to get her life back on track.
- Jack Canfield, co-author of the "Chicken Soup For the Soul" series, went from being an inner-city teacher to becoming a bestselling author by applying the one-hour-a-day formula on a consistent basis.
- Financial expert and author Robert Pagliarini advises his clients, as well as his readers, to carve out some time each day to create additional sources of income.
- J.D. Roth, Trent Hamm, and Leo Babauta all had jobs that they disliked and that didn't allow them to lead the kind of life that they wanted. Without quitting their jobs, they each started to devote some of the time when they weren't at work to creating a blog. Now, they all make a full-time living doing what they love: writing.
- Henry Evans quit the rat race and became a successful entrepreneur in just one hour a day.
- Discover the difference between your Survival Dance (holding a job that pays the bills) and your Sacred Dance (doing the work you were born to do), and how to use your one-hour-a-day to shift from one to the other.
- Learn how to use the compound effect to radically alter your life -- it's how a penny doubled every day for 30 days becomes $5,368,709.12.
"Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away. - Charles Caleb Colton
Plus . . .
- There's a quote by Jim Rohn that states that time is more valuable than money. After all, you can always make more money, but you can't make more time. And yet people carefully invest their money, but carelessly spend their time. Learn how to start making wise time investments.
- Make a paradigm shift that will allow you to regain control of your time.
- The same tool that you would use to get out of debt and create a "surplus fund" to finance your life goals will cure you of "time poverty". Discover how to start applying that tool right away to create "surplus time" which you can use to go after what you really want.
- What decluttering and organizing a chest of drawers can teach you about making the best use of your time.
- The time matrix that will allow you to carve out an hour of your day to devote to your life goals (it's not the Stephen Covey time matrix).
- Eleven strategies for pinpointing and beating time inefficiencies.
- Discover how a mom who was working full-time found the time to start her own business (you can use the exact same approach she did to achieve your life goals).
- What Leo Babauta and Steve Pavlina--two of the world's top bloggers--discovered which had a huge impact on their ability to achieve success (it's the same strategy which was used by Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson).
- Use a lesson you learned in "Geometry 101" to make sure that you make the best use of your one-hour-a-day.
"Do a little each day to get you to your goals and over time you'll get there." - Robin Sharma
There's More . . .
- Discover for modern twists to a rule uncovered by an Italian economist born in the mid 19th century; this alone will allow you to do more in an hour-a-day than you ever thought possible.
- Learn how to stop giving yourself the scraps and start spending your most productive hour on you.
- Start applying a process used by the world's finest chefs which will turbocharge your one-hour-a-day.
- Apply a principle used by Warren Buffett--widely regarded as the most successful investor of the 20th century--to make sure that you make real progress during your hour-a-day.
- Use the ALERT Method to jump start your hour-a-day.
- What you can learn from the masked swordsman Zorro about achieving your goals (you'll be pulling out your sword ahead of you and ruthlessly carving out an hour for yourself and fighting to protect that hour).
- Discover how a concept that you learned in kindergarten can make all the difference in following through on your one-hour-a-day.
- Four strategies for strengthening your willpower (how to listen to the angel sitting on your shoulder and send the devil sitting on the other shoulder packing).
- Fifteen guidelines for overcoming resistance, so that you can get to it.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create your very own anti-procrastination plan.
- Use the same technique applied by casinos in Las Vegas to generate millions of dolars and by Olympic trainers to produce gold-medalists.
"The One-Hour-A-Day Formula" is a 124 - Page PDF (40,000+ words). By the end of this eBook you'll have created your own hour-a-day plan for achieving your life goals.
What life dream have you been procrastinating on? Whether it's starting a blog, going back to school, applying for a grant, or training for a marathon, "Make It Happen! A Workbook for Overcoming Procrastination and Getting the Right Things Done", will help you get started on your dream and see it through to completion.
There is no such thing as a procrastination gene. Procrastinating is a learned behavior and, just as you learned it, you can unlearn it. Whoever you are, or whatever your life situation is at the moment, this workbook is going to help you drop the procrastination habit, and replace it with the habit of taking action.
If you're like most people, you've probably asked yourself the following: "How can I find more time?" The answer, of course, is that there are 168 hours in a week, and there's absolutely nothing that you can do to increase that amount of time. What you can do is make better use of the time that you have, and "Make It Happen!" will show you how.
"Make It Happen!" is a 143 Page PDF, and you get it as a bonus with your purchase of "The One-Hour-Formula". (Read More).
My 'No-Questions, No-Hassles'
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Even though "The One-Hour-A-Day Formula" doesn't cost very much at all, I want you to be doubly confident in your purchase. That's why I offer a full, no-questions-asked money back guarantee. You can try it out for 30 days, and if you're not fully convinced it's worth every cent you paid after that time, simply email me for a full refund: email@example.com.
P.S. Stop putting your life goals on hold until you can "find the time" to pursue them. Get your very own copy of the ebook "The One-Hour-A-Day Formula" and start achieving your life goals, now.
P.S. S. "The One-Hour-A-Day Formula" is part of the "How to Live Your Best Life" system, the easy-to-follow, proven system that's based on the wisdom and knowledge of the world's greatest minds, past and present. Find out more by clicking here.